There are two main on-line advertising models:
- Pay per click
- Cost per Mille
Every model has its advantages and disadvantages. Make your choice together with professionals in this field.
Pay per Click (PPC)
This model has several advantages: Advertisers pay their host only when their ad is clicked A PPC ad is usually a small text announcement but it could also be a picture or a banner.
Advantages of a PPC ad in search engines:
- Two rounds of screening: the first one is when the search engine screens results and the second round is when the user is required to click on an ad.
- Tracing statistic Control over user behavior A well-spent company budget
- A great opportunity for small businesses to advertise their products and services alongside large businesses or even better.
Advertiser both reaches its target audience and controls the advertising budget.
Solid professional consult could help you to avoid unnecessary advertising problems. Together with our specialists you have to choose the right words that will encompass the company goals, products and services one hand and attract as many users as possible on another. Choosing the right words is a grave responsibility and it requires precision in order to stay within the budget.
PPC ad creating process:
- Setting objectives: What does your advertising campaign have to achieve?
- Researching the proposed keywords – they have to be efficient. This is the stage for double checking every word according to topics and for proofing.
- Opening accounts on relevant websites
- Setting the budget that will correspond with the client’s requirements.
- Statistical review of the first campaign results after spending 10-15% of the budget.
- Optimizing the output by reviewing the keywords and adding new ones if necessary.
- Inserting the ads into various search engines.
- Checking results.
Cost per Mille (CPM)
On-line advertising is purchased on the basis of what it costs to show the ad to one thousand viewers. The CPM model has its advantages and disadvantages. One of its main advantages lies in its simplicity. The advertiser sells a certain number of views for a previously set sum of money. Since the efficiency of the ad is not guaranteed, it is both an advantage and a disadvantage. On the other hand, if a company needs to strengthen its brand, the CPM model can be an invaluable tool.
Usually this kind of ads doesn’t have a target audience. In other words, only big companies can afford this kind of advertising because it is important to sustain their brand in all strata of society.